24th November, 2017
Mrs. T. May,
10 Downing Street,
London, SW1A 2AA.
Dear Mrs. May
We refer to our initial letter sent to you by email and post a couple of days ago and would like to reiterate our concerns.
- We DO NOT believe that ANY money should be given to the EU as we do not believe we owe them a penny.
- We have not been made aware of exactly what you mean by ‘honouring our obligations’. If this is true, please explain why there is not a set figure and this figure changes all the time, £90 billion, £40billion?
- Exactly how much does the EU owe United Kingdom? What is the capital due on our share of assets?
- No European Court of Justice, no Single Market, no Customs Union, no EU Army(PESCO), no Transition Period.
- No free trade deal – WALK AWAY
- TEAM UK should be at the forefront of your mind, not appeasing the EU.
We do fear that many, many British Citizens may take to the streets if our considerations are not taken seriously.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Helen Davies The Silent Majority – The List
and the cosignatories, now nearly 4,000 and counting……………….